In case you need a visa, what to do next? Submit your visa applications to:
1) Ukraine’s Embassies or Consulates abroad. Every foreigner or a stateless person who is required to have an entry Ukrainian visa may apply for her/his visa to the relevant Ukraine’s Embassy or Consulate no earlier than 3 months before the date of the planned entry to Ukraine.
2) MFA visa divisions at border check points at “Boryspil” and “Odesa” international airports in certain cases (emergency visa on arrival). Detailed information may be found here.
3) one of Ukraine’s 56 Visa Application Centres abroad. VACs receive visa applications from foreigners and stateless persons residing in VACs location countries only – list of operating VACs may be found here.
4) online via the https://evisa.mfa.gov.ua/ MFA website (e-Visa applications only). E-Visas are issued to foreigners-holders of passports of 52 specified countries as single entry 30-day visas under these 6 categories (as per the purpose of travel to Ukraine): business; private; tourism; medical treatment; cultural / scientific / educational / sports activities; foreign mass media staff visits. Please visit the MFA e-Visa webpage for eligible countries and e-Visa application process. More details on e-Visa application procedure can be found at the ”Help” section of the MFA e-Visa website.
How much time it takes to receive a visa to Ukraine?
Ukraine’s Embassies/Consulates abroad process visa applications and make visa decisions:
- in up to 5 working days from the day of application within expedited service (specific number of days to be defined by each Embassy/Consulate);
- in up to 10 working days from the day of application within regular service unless stipulated otherwise by Ukraine’s international treaties. Processing time of an application filed within regular service may be extended for up to 30 working days if additional checks are necessary.
- MFA visa divisions at border check points at “Boryspil” and “Odesa” international airports process visa applications and make visa decisions on the day of application.
- E-Visa applications are processed within 9 working days.